1. Your family truly scares me.
Either the consistent contact, or the blunt dad, or the insane sister… there’s some perspective here that he will never name (you don’t upset a young lady’s family) yet it panics the sh*t out of him.
2. I don’t know how great I am at that sex thing you appear to appreciate.
Whatever “that thing” might be, anyway much you’ve energized or applauded it, he’s as yet not certain if he’s a professional at it and feels a little reluctant each time. The female body is a detailed and wondrous thing.
3. I have also a body complexing.
He sucks in his gut each time he removes his shirt and expectations you don’t take note.
4. I have periodic questions about us.
No one out of a relationship is 100 percent beyond any doubt constantly. For the most part he’s head over foot sole areas for you, however once in a blue moon he completes a twofold take while thinking about your future.
5. He’s frightened to state ‘I love you’ first, as well.
Unless you get him alcoholic. At that point he may very well exclaim “I love you,” on the third date. Genuine story.